I am Metal-Hero!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: I am Metal-Hero!   Dim 24 Juil 2011 - 18:10

Oooh. Thanks for the info. I knew that i didnt have to write 25 messages (as expained to me by Kawaino) BUT i didnt know i still had to fill the aplication. How can I do that?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: I am Metal-Hero!   Dim 24 Juil 2011 - 18:10

hey, where are you from mr Kawaino and Seth? When are you online?
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: How do you aplicate?   Lun 1 Aoû 2011 - 17:04

Dear Kawaino, Seth and others:

Hello everyone. Its Eze again. Sorry that i havent writen in a while, i have been out of town for vacations. So, I have to post an aplicatin, right? I found the place to do that, in the homepage, but the thing is, what do i write? I just wanted to know that. Thanks for youre time.
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Final   Ven 2 Sep 2011 - 23:37

Dear mister Kawaino:

Hello good sir. If you remember me, im Ezequiel.
So, ive been away for a while. School is getting long (40 hours a week). I spoke with Seth de Rubicant, and asked him what was youre position on accepting me. He said that it wasn't his call to make, and that i had to speak with you. Well, its been like a month, and ove benn thinking about the guild, and what benifits i would give it.

1º)As you can see, im still very formal, and can treat people in a polite way. So, no problems will be caused about bad behaviour.
2º)An internacional Guild may be a good idea. You had asked me to convince you before, correct? Well, an internacional guild can be the best way to get followers, even in diffirent servers. It doesn't matter if people are in diffirent servers, because, just like in Dofus, the creators might install a "change server" feature. That means, if people change just to be in youre Guild, they must reeealy want to be part of it. I remember that, until beta is over, players arent really members. Therefore, they might hear about the Guild, and play in our server just to be in it.
3º)Sience im smart (or so i'd like to think so) I always keep in line, in other words, i know my place, and i wont disrespect it.
4º)"Comunication is key". Thats one of my favorite cuotes. Comunicating with the world is essencial if you want youre guild to be really, really polular. Therefore, if you would have me, youre extents of reaching out to others will be maximized.

If all that doesn't convince you, than I'm sorry, i have no place to be in youre guild.

So, please accept my offer. And, as always, have a nice day.

Ezequiel
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: I am Metal-Hero!   Sam 3 Sep 2011 - 9:35

Nan, mais j'vous assure les gars, j'ai lu les premier post, j'ai même presque lu la première page. Mais, si je ne veux pas passer des heures sur le forum, j'pense que ça va être auch' d'ramener des non-francophones.

Bref, welcome.

Duny (Echec Critique) is the nicest guy in the guild, you can nicknamed him Dudu.

Ps: Jerry à chaque fois au Mister Kawanio.

D'ailleurs j'viens d'penser, faudrait l'ramener sur mumble, on rigolerait bien. On pourrait voir comment il dit "Duny" :noel:

Et j'pourrais improve my english par la même occasion.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: I am Metal-Hero!   Aujourd'hui à 12:49

I am Metal-Hero!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2