To the famous Kawaino.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: To the famous Kawaino.   Ven 2 Sep 2011 - 23:39

Dear mister Kawaino:

Hello good sir. If you remember me, im Ezequiel.
So, ive been away for a while. School is getting long (40 hours a week). I spoke with Seth de Rubicant, and asked him what was youre position on accepting me. He said that it wasn't his call to make, and that i had to speak with you. Well, its been like a month, and ove benn thinking about the guild, and what benifits i would give it.

1º)As you can see, im still very formal, and can treat people in a polite way. So, no problems will be caused about bad behaviour.
2º)An internacional Guild may be a good idea. You had asked me to convince you before, correct? Well, an internacional guild can be the best way to get followers, even in diffirent servers. It doesn't matter if people are in diffirent servers, because, just like in Dofus, the creators might install a "change server" feature. That means, if people change just to be in youre Guild, they must reeealy want to be part of it. I remember that, until beta is over, players arent really members. Therefore, they might hear about the Guild, and play in our server just to be in it.
3º)Sience im smart (or so i'd like to think so) I always keep in line, in other words, i know my place, and i wont disrespect it.
4º)"Comunication is key". Thats one of my favorite cuotes. Comunicating with the world is essencial if you want youre guild to be really, really polular. Therefore, if you would have me, youre extents of reaching out to others will be maximized.

If all that doesn't convince you, than I'm sorry, i have no place to be in youre guild.

So, please accept my offer. And, as always, have a nice day.

Ezequiel
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: To the famous Kawaino.   Dim 4 Sep 2011 - 12:45

Hi Ezequiel,

My English is bad but I'm posting to wish you good luck, because your application is bold. I hope to see you in the guild :)

Geeng.
Kawanio
Le Très Haut Divin
Le Très Haut Divin

+ Informations
Parrain de: Clira et Abyss Raeliss
Apprenti de: Personne
IG:

MessageSujet: Re: To the famous Kawaino.   Dim 4 Sep 2011 - 14:36

Hi, Ezequiel

I will need to talk to my guild about this project, because it is a project that needs to be thought. I will reply to you soon, to so what my guild thinks of expanding towards other languages.

Thank you!
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: No, thank you.   Lun 5 Sep 2011 - 3:02

Dear sir.

Thank you for reading my aplication. Of course, take as much time as you need. I have all the time in the world.

Thank you, again; and, as always, have a nice day.

Ezequiel
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Thank you   Dim 18 Sep 2011 - 16:29

To whomever reads this:

Hello once again. I would like to thank every single person who was helped me along the way to being a part of this Guild. Mr Kawaino, thank you for accepting me here. Seth de Rubicant, thank you for giving me the oportunity, and guidance along the way. Everyone who i have come across has given me such positive advice and acceptance. It truly is the best Guild ever.

As for my French, I have been inproving, and now understand some of the basics. Some day, i will have understood it fully, but for the meantime, i will have to rely on Google Translator :rire: .

Well, once again Thank you everyone for all youre support! I will see you all in the game! And, as always, have a nice day.
Kawanio
Le Très Haut Divin
Le Très Haut Divin

+ Informations
Parrain de: Clira et Abyss Raeliss
Apprenti de: Personne
IG:

MessageSujet: Re: To the famous Kawaino.   Lun 19 Sep 2011 - 0:17

Oh, are you now in the guild IG? Great!
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: To the famous Kawaino.   Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 3:40

Hello everyone. It has been a Long Long time. I shall not make excuses of the following subject in hand. It was wrong of me ti just accept the invitation to the Guild and just stop comunicating. I bid thee my apologies.

In other news, i have created a new character. You might not be hearing from Metal-Hero the Eca that much now. My new main character is Ishino Sukurawa. He's a lvl 21 Pandawa. Extremely strong for his kind. I have lvld him faster than anyone before. Already a Chauvist, he might try to stand in for elections. He only needs 95 more Kms. Hahaha!

He was reciently accepted in Alpha dominion on behalf of Mimine. I give her gratitude.

To Seth de Rubicant: long time no see. Haha. It's been a while sience i last saw you. Anything going on? Just wondering if we could meet up again, remember the good old days. Haha! :rire:

To Mr Kawaino: Hello sir. As you may have read, i've been trying my best to become an advantage to the Guild. Do far, its been smooth. I must say, that the fellowship in this Guild is remarkable. Every time i ask something, I have loke 5 instant responses. If i need help lvlg up? There is always a member willing to help. I love that about this Guild. Thanks for your time, sir.

To Almérion: (cant remember if you speak French or English) Félicitations! Tous saluer le nouveau gouverneur Je me réjouis de votre temps de leadership. Je suis shure il sera le meilleur Amakna verrez jamais. Bien sûr, je vous suggère à beaucoup de gens une fois que je sais que vous étiez debout au poste de gouverneur. Non pour me vanter ni rien, je pense que je peut avoir été une aide pour votre élection (au moins un peu).

(Dont pay atention to this down here, its for someone in particular.)

Al amor de mi vida... si es que alguna vez leas esto: Amor... te quiero decir que no dejo de pensar en ti. El tiempo que pasamos juntos son los mejores que paso en el juego. Espero que tengamos muchos mas. Te amo...

Thank you for reading, everyone.

And, as always, have a nice day. :merci: :salut:
metallicamaneze
Tofu
Tofu

MessageSujet: Spanish players... We're completly lost.   Mar 11 Oct 2011 - 3:41

I have read a reicent comment saying "I didn't know there were spanish players in the Guild" (Exelo). For now, i think i'm the only one in the Guild, but not Tiva, the French server. I sometimes come across a Spanish player, more lost than a bee in a rainstorm. I talk to them, maybee give some pointers. But then, if I go away, they might end up right where they started. For that (until Beta finishes of course) i was planing on creating a Spanish Guild. In fact, i've created Legion de Españoles, with a diffirent character. so far, it's been slow. Any tips, guys?

Of course, my loyalty will always be with Alpha Dominion, but i would like to help my fellow men out. Every single one i have encountered greeted me saying "Finaly! Someone who speaks Spanish." I always reply "Haha. i get that a lot. Need help?" And you can imagine the rest.

So, once again, thank you for reading. And, as always, have a nice day
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: To the famous Kawaino.   

To the famous Kawaino.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1